Friday, June 15, 2012

Week 8 - Analytical Figure Drawing 1 & Something personal

Last class! :( I'm going to miss it very much! Work have started to get a little bit busy due to lesson planning, but the worst is over.  Sadly I didn't have much time for homework, so I just did the forearm on top of the previous assignment that I did.



Summer is here now and I will not have time to take another class until fall.  But it feels good to have more time to do some personal works, feels good!  Golem thing started as a gorilla silhouette that was going to be for a project. but since that project never took off, I just turned it into a Golem.  I like the posture it had before, it seems kind of cute.  Thinking of developing more of both characters and color them or something this weekend.

No comments: