Saturday, October 13, 2012

The bathroom, it talks to me.

The wall pattern and the initial thumbnail.
WIP: experimenting with some colors.

Forgot to post this one.
So, we rented a nice house in AZ now that we have relocated, settling in and such.  One day in the guest bathroom, I notice the paint are like small blocks of paint.  Rather than flat wall, it is got these paint textures on it.  So naturally I look around also, because this part of Tucson have scorpions.  I've already found one the 3rd day I moved in, so I'm extra paranoid now days, I look everywhere, wall, floor, ceiling...

However on this one part of the wall, I saw this pattern in the paint job, back in TX, I used to do this with the marbling of the floor tiles, or the stubs on the ceiling.  So... I took a picture of it with my phone and this is what I came up with. 

No comments: